Monday, September 28, 2015

Book #13 "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo (again!)

I read this book again.  Less than a year after I read it the first time.  I'm a little obsessed.  I originally read it in one sitting and then followed her advice as well as I could remember.  This time I read it section by section and didn't move on until I'd completed each step.  And I'm 98% done, with just a few things waiting to be decided.  I'll have an update about that soon hopefully.

I know that a lot of people criticize the more mystical portion of this book.  It doesn't bother me.  You don't have to share her beliefs in order to benefit from her advice, and I actually found the quirky parts to be pretty interesting.  I'm really excited about her next book scheduled to come out in English in January 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment